Carolina Keller Jupitz, Anna Neukom Chaney and Rolf Schuler are your contact persons if you plan your own succession or if you want to review a arrangement once made and adapt it to changed life or asset situations.
We advise our clients in connection with the planning of marital property and inheritance law as well as with the correct embedding and inclusion of benefits and gifts given during the donor‘s lifetime. We assist heirs in estates settlements, carry out the division of estates and assume mandates for the execution of wills. We also assist you in drafting your personal advance care directive.
In addition, we actively assist you in inheritance disputes or in liasing with the competent authorities.
We work together with a network of specialized foreign lawyers when it comes to cross-border issues.
Our services include:
- Drafting of marital property and inheritance agreements as well as setting up of last wills and personal advance care directives
- Assistance with succession and estate planning
- Taking care of the distribution of hereditary benefits and (living) benefits, such as gifts or loans
- Administration of estates and execution of wills
- Carrying out the division of estates
- Supporting our clients in inheritance disputes and inheritance litigation