Carolina Keller Jupitz, Anna Neukom Chaney and Rolf Schuler advise companies and private individuals in all areas of debt collection, debt enforcement and insolvency law (bankruptcy and debt restructuring moratorium resp. financial restructuring). Due to our long-time experience and our specialized expertise, we accompany and represent our clients in crisis situations, in the collection of their claims as well as in the avoidance of (compulsory) execution and enforcement and in all related court proceedings (complaints under the Swiss Debt Collection and Bankruptcy Act, request for removal of an objection, attachment proceedings/freezing orders, challenge of the schedule of claims, third party actions, actio pauliana/revocation, enforcement of foreign judgments). We further act as trustees, special bankruptcy administration or as liquidators in a solution-oriented and cost-efficient manner.
Our services include:
- Enforcement of domestic and foreign judgments against debtors with registered office or domicile or assets in Switzerland (attachment/freezing order or debt collection proceedings)
- Representing creditors and debtors in insolvency proceedings (bankruptcy proceedings, debt restructuring moratorium)
- Conducting legal proceedings in all matters of debt collection, bankruptcy and debt restructuring moratorium proceedings (challenge of the schedule of claims, actio pauliana/revocation, third party actions, complaints under the Swiss Debt Collection and Bankruptcy Act, proceedings regarding the removal of an objection).
- Advising corporate bodies and companies in crisis situations
- Acting as trustee, special bankruptcy administration and liquidators
- Representation of creditors in creditors' committees
- Providing advice on debt collection, bankruptcy and corporate law issues